Popular Posts

Sunday 17 April 2016

Disney trip report Port Orleans Riverside

Here I will be reviewing some of my meals and trips to Walt Disney world and Orlando Florida, This
January I travelled to Port Orleans Riverside, Old Key West and Coronado Springs Resort.

PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE January 2016

   Stayed at standard room Alligator Bayou. As Ive previously only stayed in Old Key west Resort at Disney, I have to say I was very impressed with this Moderate resort. The overall ambiance is great and especially romantic this place would be great for a couples trip and or/honeymoon.


  There was some construction around the main pool area when I was there, but as it was January thats no problem.

   The weather was pretty cold for Orlando about 9 degrees more like Uk spring weather.
 Alligator Bayou is a nice quiet area to stay in but I would not recommend for those wanting easy access to Dinning areas.

PROS
Romantic
Relaxing Vibe
Large Counter service area
Good staff service on reception
Large Bar
CONS
inadequate bus service for number of guests
breakfast busy at peak time.









This was the view walking towards the room
Overall Resort Score 8/10 Good value Upscale Moderate Disney Resort
Would Travel Here Again x 

No comments:

Post a Comment